You do not need to buy extra lights and take trouble to fix them on. We make it for you. All lights are evenly distributed on the tree, lighting you a romantic Christmas!
1. First select your favorite sizes, colors and shapes.
2. Decide whether you need a tree prelit, or a tree flocked.
3. Pay attention to the main materials the artificial Christmas tree use: PE tips are the best, then the Needle Tips, then the normal PVC Tips. That plays an important role distinguishing the quality.
4. Normally, based on the same materials, the more tips a tree has the better it looks in overall appearance.
5. Metal stand offers better support to a tree, than a plastic stand.
6. For easier assembly, choose Hinge construction.
Sign Up and Get US$30 Off
Be the first to know about new arrivals, special offers, and early sale access.
For new subscribers only: $30 Off applies to any order. By signing up to receive