How come Christmas without snow? Let the Flocked Christmas trees take you into a wonderful tale.
1. First select your favorite sizes, colors and shapes.
2. Decide whether you need a tree prelit, or a tree flocked.
3. Pay attention to the main materials the artificial Christmas tree use: PE tips are the best, then the Needle Tips, then the normal PVC Tips. That plays an important role distinguishing the quality.
4. Normally, based on the same materials, the more tips a tree has the better it looks in overall appearance.
5. Metal stand offers better support to a tree, than a plastic stand.
6. For easier assembly, choose Hinge construction.